Skip to content
Boil and Prepare Eggs
- Boil saucepan of hot water, then slowly drop in eggs to boil for 7 mins
- quickly transfer to ice cold water to cool down
- crack egg slightly to peel the shells
- pat dry and roll eggs in plain flour ready for later
Prepre Sausage Meat
- divide sausage meat into equal 8 portion and roll them into balls and flatten down on a surface
- Put egg in the middle
- Beat the last egg in a bowl
- Place flour, and breadcrumbs in separate plates
- Roll the encased eggs in the flour, then the beaten egg and finally the breadcrumbs
- Wait until your oil in the saucepan is about 160 C degrees or when you drop a few crumbs in, it turns golden in about 10 seconds
- lowering eggs in slowly, cook as many as you can at once time for about 1-2 mins
- transfer to oven of 190 C degrees, cook for further 7mins, or cook continually in the frier for similar time.
- serve with salad and asparagus, and season
Wrap Eggs in Sausage Meat
- Oil Hands to prevent sticking
- Wrap up the off carefully, making sure all sides are evenly coated
- Prepare a saucepan with 5cm oil in, or turn on frier.
- Encased eggs in the sausage meat can be prepared and wrapped up individually in clingfilm, will stay nice and fresh for a few days in the fridge.
- Chop some fresh tarragon up mixing it in with mayo, to give you a nice herby taste addition to the dish.
- Truffle oil also works well to season the vegetables, if you haven't got any, olive oil will work just fine.